For players outside Romania

Moderator: pvpgn_moderators

Shokat
antispam: No

How to connect to the server

Post by Shokat » Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm

MaxNet server runs on a modified patch 1.13C -> Maxnet patch details

Register Account

[ In case you cannot create an account using the link provided above, send a PM via forum to Time ( http://gamez.maxnet.ro/phpBB3/ucp.php?i ... ose&u=3443 ) providing an account name and a temporary password and you will get an account withing 24 hours tops created ingame. ]

Our address is:
bnet.maxnet.ro or bnetd.maxnet.ro

Server TimeZone: +2

BNet Gateway Editor Guide:

Click on the yellow plus sign. In the new window, complete as in the image above
After that, click on File -> Save to Registry.

In game registration is closed. To register a new account visit the following link: http://pvpgn.maxnet.ro/register/
You must activate your account from the mail you used for registration

Our servers support the following game versions:
o Diablo 1 v1.09
o Starcraft v1.5.2
o BroodWar v1.5.2
o Warcraft II Battle.net (TM) Edition v2.05
o Diablo 2 LOD v1.13c
o Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos v1.13
o Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.13

Install Guide :
====================
Diablo 2 Lord Of Destruction
====================
1. You'll need to have patch 1.13C installed
2. Install Diablo 2 (single or multi - don't need full)
3. After you install Classic Diablo 2 (Install & Play Disks) install Expansion Set
5. After that, download patch 1.13C from the link below.
Diablo 2 - 1.13C patch
All Diablo II PC versions/patches.
6. You don't need to copy any more cracks. Just run the Diablo2.exe found on your desktop

Usefull files:

MAPHACK:
1.13C Maphack D2ME - Open Diablo2, then d2me.exe - under D2ME not Loaded, you should see something like 00079400 Diablo II. Select the game and click LOAD (bottom left)
Sting Maphack 1.13C - If you have any questions regarding the cfg of this MH, post here and we will try and find a solution.

LOADER:
Diablo 2 - 1.13C Loader
Diablo 2 Multi - 1.13C Loader

Bnet Gateway Editor

OTHER USEFUL TOOLS:
Diablo II Version Reverter/Switcher:
This archive contains a basic reverter compiled by Time. It contains pretty much all Diablo 2 versions and a blank executable, which is required in order to patch any version on top of any version. If you want to switch from 1.10 to 1.11 or later, or from 1.13 to 1.10 you can do it. This system was tested on Windows and as far as we can tell it has no flaws, however if you encounter any issues that are not covered in the tool's Readme.txt, post a reply below and we'll try an help you.

AutoTele 1.4.1.
This hack allows you to teleport everywhere at the pressing of one key.

jypy

Re: How to connect to the server

Post by jypy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 pm

lol i pm'ed Time for an account like 3 days ago and still no answer because i couldnt create an account on your freaking server... what a disapointment, and its probably even worst ingame..

time

Post by time » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:05 am

jypy wrote:lol i pm'ed Time for an account like 3 days ago and still no answer because i couldnt create an account on your freaking server... what a disapointment, and its probably even worst ingame..
You don't have to be a dick about it. The registration system works just fine, you need a password of at least 6 characters long. The fact that I offered to create an account for you is a fallback option designed for people who encounter problems that are their fault and their fault only.

DrewAk907

Post by DrewAk907 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 am

How do I join a server? This isn't very informative... There is no yellow mark or picture above either... What am I missing?
DrewAk49

time

Post by time » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 pm

DrewAk907 wrote:How do I join a server? This isn't very informative... There is no yellow mark or picture above either... What am I missing?
If you have the necessary files, game, gateway editor, then all you have to do is insert the server's name, address, ip and timezone, and make an account using this link: http://pvpgn.maxnet.ro/register/